Designed to get you from point A to point Z when it comes to taking your projects or goals from ideation to fruition.
I use this worksheet every time I need to plan out a project for work or home, from getting products listed on this website to decluttering a room in my home, this is my go-to for getting my ideas out of my head and mapping them out in to an achievable route to completion.
This printable includes:
- A guide to get clarity on what you want to achieve and why.
- Space to list out all the things you'll need.
- Questions to check your goal/project is SMART (Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant Time-bound.
- Steps for achieving your goal/project.
- A guided review so you can reflect on what went well, what needs improving and why.
Print on to A5 size paper. Alternatively, print the '2 A5 on A4' version on to A4 size paper use the cutting guide to trim to size, or print the 'cropmarks' version on to US Letter size paper then trim to size using the cropmarks.
Check out this blog post and video for tips and tools on How to Print, Cut and Punch Printable Planner Inserts.
|Margin for hole punch:||One side|
|Compatible with:||Any A5 size planner, organiser, folder, disk bound cover or ring binder|
|Supplied as:||PDF files for you to download and print|