I want you to be super stoked with your order from Keshinomi but if you're not and you wish to return it simply follow these rules:
1. It must be unused and in a saleable condition.
2. It must be returned with all its original packaging (felt pouch/boxes/etc. plus nfo card).
3. You must securely package the item in a suitable mailing bag to protect it for its journey back to me (waterproof padded envelope or thick plastic mailing bag).
4. Items must be posted with tracking and adequate insurance (tracking so we have proof of posting and we can can follow its journey back to me, insurance in case it is damaged during transit).
5. If you are returning items from outside the United Kingdom, please state on the duty form that it is "returned merchandise". I am not responsible to pay import duties to receive back my goods if they are not marked as "returns" by you. If there is a charge it will be deducted from your final refund.
6. If you're happy with the house rules stated above simply contact me with your order number stating your reason for returning the item.
Once posted please contact me with the tracking number, when it arrives safely back to me and I can confirm it is in unused, sellable condition I will issue a refund to the original payment method for the item purchase price (excludes shipping).
You are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, you are responsible for any loss in value.