Planning for Success Workbook - Canva Template
This workbook will help you use the start of a month to plan for the rest of the quarter by guiding you through this process:
- Review goals: Take some time to review the goals for the quarter/year so far. What progress has been made? What still needs to be done?
- Set new goals: Based on the review, set some new goals for the rest of the year. Make sure they are specific and achievable within the timeframe left.
- Break down goals: Once the last quarter goals are in place, break them down into actionable steps. What’s needed to achieve each goal? What resources are required? Who needs to be involve?
- Create a timeline: Use a calendar or project management tool to create a timeline for the goals. Assign deadlines to each step, and make sure there’s enough time to complete everything on the list.
- Get organized: Use the start of the month to get organized for the rest of the quarter.
Week Starts: N/A
Page Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)
Page Count: 3 page (2 sheet for printing)
Margin for Hole Punch: Both sides
Ink Usage: Full Colour
Supplied as: Canva Template Link
How it works:
- Complete your purchase.
- After you've completed the purchase you'll be able to download the .txt file containing the link to the template.
- Open the link to the in your browser and it will take you to the Canva template page.
- Click the 'Use Template' button to copy it to your Canva account
- Start planning for success!