The Sticky Note Planner - Printable Template.
Have you ever felt like life just keeps throwing curve balls at you, making it difficult to stick with your planning routine? If so, you're not alone!
The Sticky Note Planner has been borne out of having to find planner peace during a curve ball season in my life. During this tricky season I can't always stick to my planning routine in the way I would like because the situation requires me to be reactive and suddenly task switch without warning.
Using a list for "Today's Top 3" is one of strategies I'm using to stay organized even when things don't go as planned.
How to Use
- The Sticky Note Planner is an instant download, printable template.
- Available in two sizes:
- A4 Template
- US Letter Template
- Watch how I print on stickies here.
- There are two sticky note designs to choose from:
- Today's Top 3
- You will need one sheet of plain paper (A4 or US Letter) to print the template page.
- You will need SIX 3x3inch size plain sticky notes to print one set of your chosen design.
- Just print out the sticky note placement template page first.
- Place your 3x3 sticky notes on to the template as directed.
- Run through your printer again with your chosen design.
Please note: printing on sticky notes works best on "rear feed" paper printers, proceed with caution with "front loading" printers!
Week Starts: N/A
Page Size: Choice of - A4 (210 x 297 mm) / US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)
Page Count: 3 pages (Usage: 1 sheet to print the template + 6 sticky notes per design)
Margin for Hole Punch: N/A
Ink Usage: Black
Supplied as: PDF